Smith's Leather Balm is a 100% natural leather conditioner that restores, protects, and preserves leather. It is made by in Maine by Mr. and Mrs. Smith, using just three natural ingredients:
- 100% Organic Cocoa Butter
- 100% Organic Beeswax
- 100% Pure Almond Oil
This is THE BEST leather care product I have ever used. I think the greatest thing about it is not just what's in it, but what's NOT in it. Instead of replacing the lost moisture in the leather with harsh chemicals, it restores the natural oils back into the leather.
- Ensure leather to be conditioned is clean and dry.
- Test small amount on hidden patch of leather to preview results.
- Start with a small amount. A little balm goes a long way.
- Best applied by hand and massaged into leather, but a clean rag works too.
- Leather will absorb immediately and lighter shades may darken slightly.
- Most leathers will return to original shade in time once dry.
- Repeat as necessary to protect, restore, and extend life of leather.